Counseling & Support

Social Worker:

Please call (206) 726-4926 x.210 and/or email her at CASC’s Social Worker provides one on one assistance as she works closely with individual seniors.  Our Social Worker can assist seniors who are behind on their utility bills apply for the utility discount program and help them identify resources for utility assistance.

  •  also can work with seniors to apply for affordable housing, assisted living facilities and independent senior housing.  Seniors who have Section 8 vouchers who are having difficulty finding housing can be assisted to help filter through rental issues with the Section 8 Program.
  • Seniors with diabetes having a hard time managing their diets, making their way to the grocery stores, and/or cooking diabetic meals can be paired with similar issues to provide support.
  • Seniors who need help or assistance to enroll in the Meals on Wheels program, Medical Enrollment, or a variety of Grief,
    Loss, Recreational or Transportation needs can contact CASC
  • regularly checks in with those in need of additional support and counseling.
  • If help is needed completing the application process for home maintenance repair needs, she can assist them to apply for the Minor Home Repair program.

On Our Calendar