Volunteer With Us
- Receptionist – answer phones, sign members up for classes, collect fees and greet people with a smile
- Office Work – work behind the scenes on administrative and clerical duties
- Kitchen Worker – help out with preparing, setting up lunch tables, serving lunch and clean up
- Newsletter Distribution/Mailing – quarterly we need help labeling our newsletter for mailing
- Reminder Calls – volunteer calling and reminding members once a month for the birthday lunch & activities/events
- Teach a Class or Create your own Volunteer Opportunity – teach ukulele, drive the van, plan a party, or contribute your skills in another way
- Evening Fundraisers – (Green Dolphin, Rainbow Bingo, Special Dinners) Need help setting up and cleaning up before and after function.
- Decorator – help with decorating the center. On call as needed position.
- Tuesday Bingo Helper – Bingo caller back-up, set-up/clean up crew, call back number, etc.
Dian Ferguson, Director
Fax: (206) 323-9928